Google
 

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Branding vs. the goods...

Branding vs. the goods...
Apart from favourits...

What do you think is the thing you go for in a perfume? From all the favourite lists I almost only see brand names... and almost no mentioning of the contents, tones and construction of the smell.

I tend to think there are many people who buy a perfume for the brand or image... be it hip&cool or oldfashioned&mysterious...

Would you use a brand that in image is so YOU, while the smell is just OK?
Or the other way round: would you tell people you tell people you wear a totally uncool brandname?

I for one do not feel I should try a perfume when I only read the name or brand...

Tell me more...
What is the exact kick in that smell you wear!?

2 comments:

HARIOM JAIN said...

Hey,
good work, nice collection of information on perfumes, please add more perfume's reviews.



Hariom jain
www.steelonnet.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nice job....